Chikuno Cube - Air Purifier
Deodorizes the fridge and other small spaces.
The Chikuno Cube is an odorless air purifier made from ultra fine activated bamboo charcoal powder and clay minerals. The activated bamboo charcoal is a form of carbon processed at high temperature levels to maximize porosity and create a large surface area. This cube has a micro-honeycomb structure which amplifies its surface area a hundred-fold for maximum effectiveness. It works best in a small enclosed space such as a refrigerator or closet. It is eco-friendly and can be re-used for up to one year by exposing it to direct sunlight every month for six hours. The Chikuno Cube received the Japanese Good Design Award in 2008.
- Air clarification
- Humidity regulation
- Adsorption of ammonia, formaldehyde, and toluene etc.
- Place in desired space as is.
- Horizontal placement (honeycomb on sides) maximizes airflow
- All of the materials used for this Bamboo charcoal are natural.
- Small distortions may occur with temperature and humidity changes.
- Size: 41×41× 41mm (standard size)
- Weight: approximately 30g
- Element: Bamboo charcoal powder (ultrafine powder), Sepiorite, Binder
- CHIKUNO CUBE is soluble in water. So don't use it in water or water splash.
- This item is made of natural materials and is delicate. Heavy impact will damage it.
- Keep it away from small children.
- This item is nontoxic, but please do not ingest. Item may splinter and become a chocking hazard.
- Small cracks do not change the functionality.
- This item uses Bamboo charcoal power, so traces may be left on hands and places of rest.
- Dry it in the sun for about 5 or 6 hours at least once a month after lightly wiping dirt off with a dry cloth or a brush.